Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Amuse Bouche Lipsticks!

Amuse Bouche Lipsticks!


So Yes,I Hit Jackpot! Influenster, once again hooked me up with some of these AMAZING lipsticks! So you already know I got them for free!BITE must have some amazing products because this is the first time i hear from them, and of course its the first time i try their products and I'm already in Love! These three colors are Gorgeous!I got the following shades, GAZPACHO (A bright red),Pepper(A dark Nude)And BeetRoot (Pretty Much Explains itself!)these lipsticks are so creamy and don't dry out my lips at all! Its like they stick to your lips as soon as you start putting them on, I've honestly never had a lipstick do that,they're like thick sticky but not sticky at all,if that makes any sense. They're also made from EDIBLE oils! Whattttt!!!! so yes they smell yummy and taste sweet! and not a nasty sweet just a subtle sweet taste,I would totally recommend these to my mom, my sister, my best friend to anyone! they are a little pricey but hey i believe they are totally worth the money! Thank you to influenster for letting me try out these beautiful lipsticks for free, if it weren't for you guys, my pockets would be making me miss out on a lot of amazing products!
If you wanna try and get some amazing products to review for free just click on the link below! doesn't hurt to try! and who doesn't like getting things for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment