Saturday, February 28, 2015

Simple Baker Silicone Baking Cups!



         

               
I Loved these little cute baking cups! My cupcakes come out perfect EVERY single time! I tend to burn my cupcakes or they tend to come out a little hard all the time. I love baking I just don't always love the ending result and these baking cups help the process soooooo much! They are flexible but very very sturdy! I love how they're so colorful! They're so much fun to use! It comes with Yellow,Green,Purple,Orange Blue,and Pink! The cupcakes all baked evenly and the silicone cups maintained their shape! My cupcakes came out spongy and perfect! So delicious! I have honestly never made better cupcakes than when I make cupcakes in these silicone cups by the Simple Baker!  They're also super duper easy to wash! The only thing you really need to do is rinse them because everything practically slides off! I finished washing all 24 cups in less than 5 minutes! I would highly recommend this product to any cupcake lover I think these cups make the job of being a baker 100 times easier ! I am so very glad I go to try these for free! I will totally buy more and give them as a gift!!!! If you're interested In buying the product I will include a link so you can go right ahead and purchase them!
http://www.amazon.com/Simple-Baker-Silicone-Reusable-Container/dp/B00OIK5KEO/ref=sr_1_31?ie=UTF8&qid=1422253541&sr=8-31&keywords=silicone+baking+cups+cupcake+liners


No comments:

Post a Comment