Monday, January 5, 2015

Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler



Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler By Izy Trends



Got This for free!I usually dont curl my lashes because I feel they're already long  enough and have a nice curl.but what can i say i liked this eyelash curler! I could feel my eyelashes almost touching the top of my eye lid! the packacking of the product is pretty and pink! it comes with an extra silicone refill pad so you're good to go for  a while!The curler feels pretty sturdy and i like the grip it has.doesnt slide you can grab on to it just right.when i clamped my eyelashes I didnt feel like i was yanking them off it was a gentle clamp and didnt hurt my lids and i didnt pinch my skin! which i have in the past..I think thats why i was so scared of eyelash curlers!really liked this product myself and if you wanna go ahead and take a look at it ill put the link right below here! Satisfaction Guaranteed so why not give it a go!?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ILH0IE2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1








<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

  ga('create', 'UA-60451033-1', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>



No comments:

Post a Comment