Monday, January 5, 2015

CASSANI Fogless Shower Mirror

The Fogless Shower Mirror that i got free from From CASSANI is AMAZING! I loved it!It is the perfect size! Not too bulky and not to small! easily fits anywhere in your bathroom and doesnt look out of place!as soon as i took it out the box i breathed on it...i know silly me...i just wanted to test it out hehe.there was no fog from my breath what so ever on the mirror! we loved it! it also saves time in the shower!My husband can get straight into the shower and handle his business without having to shave at the sink than go into the shower now it is a one step process! It helps me out a lot too! I hate it when i have make up on and i think i took it all of my face during my shower but i go downstairs, look at a mirror and i look like i have racoon eyes!Ha!Now i can make sure I took every last drop of make up while im in the shower.This mirror is truly a time saver!the quality of the mirror is excellent too! It doesnt look like a cheap mirror! you get a great picture i could almost say HD. Picture does not look wavy at all!And lastly it is super easy to clean!Just follow the rules and you will be fine!i just rinse it with luke warm water and with the tip of my fingers I lightly rub it..GOOD TO GO!You will love this product! you have got to try it! check it out!Heres the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment